Saturday, October 24, 2009

Monkey Bread



This is just your classic, easy Monkey Bread that I grew up eating as a kid. It's super fun and easy to make. It almost doesn't even qualify as a recipe, but I made it this morning for breakfast and it was too good not to take a picture so I thought why the heck not?! Also, I assumed everyone knew about Monkey Bread, but the first time I made it my husband had never heard of it...thus this gave me another reason to post this. Maybe Monkey Bread is a "Texas" thing...

All I do is melt a couple tablespoons of butter in the bottom of a glass pie dish, grab a can of bisquits and tear 'em up in pieces and then stir them around in your pan so they get coated with butter. Then sprinke some sugar and cinnamon over the top, stick it in your oven and follow the cooking instructions on your bisquit can and you got breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment