Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bruschetta

I am absolutely in love with Bruschetta! I *love* ordering it in restaurants, and after a while I decided to give it a shot at home. It turned out dee-licious, and I now make this all the time!

So here goes - it's not really a recipe...just throw a couple ingredients together and you're done!

I use the little baby grape tomoatoes - they're so stinkin' cute and all you have to do is cut em in half...
Throw in some fresh chopped basil...

Stir it up with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper and a little bit of garlic...

Now, spoon it on your toasted pieces of bread, eat and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are making me hungry! Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! I have so missed your blogging entries! :) Thanks for this yummy idea...you know I will copy it soon.

    ReplyDelete