Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Summer Beer


So I've heard of this before and it always intrigued me because it never sounded too appealing, but all I've heard/read are fantastic reviews about how it's the greatest thing ever. So one weekend we had company and I decided what the heck...I'll try it out. Let me tell you...it is delicious. It's super refreshing and hard to stop at one glass...
Here's the ingredients:
  • 1 can (12 oz) frozen pink lemonade concentrate
  • 12 oz water
  • 12 oz vodka
  • 1 can or bottle (12 oz) of beer

Empty the pink lemonade concentrate in a pitcher...use the empty can to measure the water and the vodka...pour in your bottle of beer...mix it up...serve over ice, and there you have it. Summer beer. Trust me, it's DELICIOUS. It taste like a great pink lemonade...no taste of alcohol what so ever. And, I would not classify this as a "girly drink." I think the guys may have even liked it better than me. A great refreshing drink for a hot Texas day!

oh and btw...I snagged that picture from a google search for "pink lemonade"....the pitcher I made was gone before I could even snap it's photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment